Tree Felling In Fort Worth, Texas
Call Now For A Free Estimate!
Tree felling is dangerous work that can easily result in serious injuries or death. The best way to avoid problems is by leaving this job to the professionals. With more than 10 years of experience, our team of qualified tree experts can help you deal with unwanted trees in the safest, most effective way possible. At Fort Worth Tree Removal, we take pride in our ability to do the job right every time, no matter how challenging it is or how many obstacles there are to overcome. We offer a full range of services for trees, including tree felling. This is one job that we strongly advise against doing yourself. Without the proper tools or skills, accidents could easily occur. If you decide to proceed on your own, make sure that you are fully educated in the tree felling process and that you have all of the right tools and equipment.
Important Factors To Think About Before Felling A Tree
Tree felling poses serious risks, both in terms of personal safety and property damage. We provide professional tree services for more than just a paycheck – we also strive to protect the safety and well-being of the people in our local communities. Before felling a tree on your own, consider the following factors:
- The level of risk. Trees are extremely large, both in terms of their height and their weight. Careful planning is essential anytime you cut one down. Even relatively small trees can cause a lot of damage if they fall on a person or nearby structure. Using a professional tree service is the best way to avoid any accidents, damage, or injuries.
- The tools, equipment, and time necessary to safely fell the tree. Gathering together all of the equipment that you need to cut down a tree not only takes a lot of time but it also usually costs a lot of money. When you hire a professional tree service like ours, we can get the job done much more quickly since we already have the necessary tools and equipment on hand. Our experience and expertise allow us to cut down trees quickly while still following strict safety standards.
- Trees may need to be taken down piece by piece. In some situations, you can't simply cut a tree down at the base and allow it to fall. Trees that are close to structures, extremely large, or that are located in areas that are difficult to access often have to be cut down piece by piece. To accomplish this, professionals rely on special equipment that is designed for topping or lopping trees.
- The health of the tree. Cutting down trees that are damaged or unhealthy can be particularly risky. Factors like these can affect the direction that the tree falls. That is why it is important to work with a company that is familiar with the most common tree-related health problems in your area. With their expertise, they can cut the tree down safely, even if it is not in great shape to begin with.
- Disposing of the tree after it is down. Cutting down a tree creates a huge mess. Afterward, you are not only left with the main part of the tree but also huge piles of leaves, branches, bark, and debris. Without equipment like a truck, chainsaw, or chipper, getting rid of this mess is extremely challenging. Usually, the best option is to hire someone to take the debris away or to chip it into mulch.
- The impact of felling the tree on nearby people, structures, or objects. How will cutting down the tree affect people in the immediate vicinity? Does the tree pose a danger to nearby structures or electrical wires? Are any people potentially in the way? Another thing to consider is whether you have the legal right to cut down the tree. Contact your city's government offices to make sure that you are allowed to remove the tree.
Professional Tree Felling Services Are The Best Option
As avid DIYers ourselves, we fully support the idea of doing projects around your home yourself. In the case of tree felling, however, it is almost impossible to learn how to do the job safely just by checking out online tutorials or viewing Internet-based videos. Every situation is different, which means that the videos or instructions that you read may not apply to your specific circumstances. Factors like the overall condition of the tree and the types of equipment you are using all come into play when determining the best course of action.
There is no way that online tutorials can cover every possible scenario. That means that you could miss out on key information that you need in order to stay safe and prevent accidents when felling a tree. The best way to avoid problems is by hiring a professional tree service to do the job for you. Reach out to us today if you need more information about tree felling or if you want to talk about other services related to your trees. Our trustworthy experts are ready and willing to help in any way that we can.
Don't risk the time, energy, or injury trying to remove stumps on your own. Hire a trained expert to get rid of your stumps. We are locally based and on-call ready to serve your needs. Call us now at (817) 349-2015 to get an assessment our expert arborists are waiting to help!